Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the English language today is the word 'fuck'. Out of all the English words that begin with the letter F, 'fuck' is the only word that is referred to as "the f word". It's the one magical word. Just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. 'Fuck', as most words in the English language, is derived from German. The word fleichen which means to strike.
In English, 'fuck' falls into many grammatical categories:
* As a transitive verb for instance: "John fucked Shirley".
* As an intransitive verb: "Shirley fucks".
It's meaning's not always sexual:
* It can be used as an adjective, such as "John's doing all the fucking work".
* As part of an adverb: "Shirley talks too fucking much".
* As an adverb enhancing an adjective: "Shirley is fucking beautiful".
* As a noun: "I don't give a fuck".
* As part of a word: "Absofuckinglutely", or: "Infuckingcredible", and, as almost every word in the sentence: "Fuck the fucking fuckers".
As you must realise, there aren't too many words with the versatility of 'fuck'. As in these examples describing situations such as:
* Fraud: "I got fucked at the used car lot".
* Dismay: "Aww fuck it!"
* Trouble: "I guess I'm really fucked now".
* Aggression: "Don't fuck with me buddy!"
* Difficulty: "I don't understand this fucking question".
* Inquiry: "Who the fuck was that?"
* Dissatisfaction: "I don't like what the fuck is going on here".
* Incompetence: "He's a fuck off".
* Dismissal: "Why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself?"
I'm sure you can think of many more examples. With all of of these multi-purpose applications, how can anyone be offended when you use the word? We say, use this unique flexible word more often in your daily speech. It will identify the quality of your character immediately. Say it loudly and proudly: "FUCK YOU!"
Hai sa invatam putin sa si cantam :-) - Pentru ca va place m-am gandit sa va rasfat si sa... Pentru detalii, intra si citeste blog-ul pe adresa http://groapacuprosti.ro
Acum 20 de ore